Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Hidden Enemy?


A scratchy nose irritated me from sleep this morning. When I opened my eyes, I saw why.

There was an "a" on my face. I thought it was an ant, at first. But when I put on my glasses, I saw thousands of letters running in and out of the book I'd fallen asleep reading the night before.

So, naturally, I ran and grabbed Sir Coolman form my drawer. I showed him the tiny little letters running and tumbling about like a swarm of insects. He looked more worried than I thought he should for something as seemingly harmless as letters. After observing things, a bright blue light shot from the face of the mirror and every letter was back in place on the pages of my book.

"How did this happen?" I asked him.

"Someone purposely released them from the pages." A wave a worry flashed across his face.

"The same "someone" who sent me the dragon warning, I suppose."

"Most likely," he said. "But don't loose any sleep over it."

"Too late for that," I told him before we began our day's session of learning to teach.



PLEASE don't forget to check out my interactive posts!
Free link to your site for your first thoughts about this guy

No comments: