Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Reply from the Kingdom of Longleaf

I am happy to report that, when I woke up this morning to a knock on my door, the same messenger whom I'd sent to the kingdom of Longleaf stood before me with a reply in his hands.


The message informed me that I will be working directly with the head governess of the Special Division of Primary Students. I am so looking forward to it!

From what I can tell, the governess and I are almost identical on our beliefs as to the role of the teacher. It seems that we both view the filed of teaching much differently from that of presenting. We are not simply to present ideas to our students. We are to teach the student new ideas and skills. In order to do this, we must speak the inner language of each individual student. I will have the care of only 7 students, but I know that I have my work cut out for me...I'm so excited!!!!


PLEASE don't forget to check out my interactive posts!
Free link to your site for your first thoughts about this guy

No comments: