Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Finds on Autism

I greeted the day with a read about autism from one of the sites I found yesterday. I'm cementing yesterday's theory that with my increased knowledge comes the realization of my lack of knowledge.

But I am finding more and more resources and support for those affected by Austism Spectrum Disorders. I'm also finding out lots more about the condition itself, research, and those involved in furthering awareness.

It's a noble act to serve those in need. So, I am trying to share some of the things I've found. I hope they can help someone.



action for autismAutismLearningFelt

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thank you for finding my blog and posting about it. Raising Autism Awareness is very important to me, and it makes me so happy when I see others helping.