Tuesday, March 10, 2009

blah...





How I Felt Today:...blaaahhh...


Earlier, I wasn't feeling too hot. I had to request special permission to leave my Science Fiction Literature class early so that I could explore the genre from the comfort of a toilet seat. It so happened that, on my to my car, I was approached by an alien. I didn't realize that people could actually appear to be green until a little boy at work became ill. He was so weak that he could hardly stand, and he was even having trouble breathing. When I looked at him, his skin was a greenish shade. While my skin is a bit dark to have the same effect, the feeling to produce the effect can still be present. In between sprints to the bathroom, I managed to get a few things done. For example this picture of me and my new alien friend.

No comments: